amazon-affiliate-banner1

Friday 24 May 2013

Why do I Blog ???


Why do I Blog ???

This is a post in response to Finish the sentence Friday Blog hop by Janine Huldie, Evans Hall, Stephanie Sprenger and Dawn. And the topic of the week is " I blog because..."

I started blogging  for myself.. And my family... So here it started....


www.chitranna.blogspot.in
I love cooking and it is a most creative and fulfilling art form for me. And I wanted to leave this legacy for my children. It would be a recipe book, a gift my children would love to refer back. Here this took shape..



www.chitranna.blogspot.in
Being from India, my life revolves around Yoga and Pranayama.... And the holistic treatment....And healthy way of cooking, eating, drinking and of course living....So I have to blog about this..
www.chitranna.blogspot.in
www.chitranna.blogspot.in
Then there is love of my life, my source of strength, that ever loving, caring little pug named POGO. I can't stop clicking his photo and sharing his little adventures and nakhras.....But of course, sharing the culture and heritage of my great country - India. A country with vibrant colors and festivals, arts and architecture. 
chitrannaa.blogspot.in
....And of course to share, talk and interact with YOU, my fellow bloggers and the readers out there...This one's for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment