amazon-affiliate-banner1

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Pogo

                                                                    
I think that best living thing on this earth is Dog. I had always heard and read that having and taking care of a pet is a real stress buster. But after bringing up two children, I was very apprehensive to bring home a young one. Children pestered always and we always postponed. It went on for years. But when they grew up and Rashmi my daughter offered to take care and manage him fully and independently, there was no reason to refuse.May be the truth is that in our heart we also wanted a pet.
Especially when I watched the dogs cosy up their owners(?) and jump with joy every time they see them, be it even after a lapse of five minutes, I always envied them and wanted to have a soul like that as my own. See the difference, it is a selfless love from dog and selfish behaviour from a human being !

Now that we have brought home POGO, a pug on 11.11.11, our lives have taken a very positive turn-around. There is always shrilled laughter at home, whenever we are home, we all spend time together, there is not even a single minute to brood or worry. Infact in one single week we have laughed and enjoyed more than what we could do in a year. He is so smart, agile, hyperactive and loving, he is like a gift from the God.

It is funny that at times Rashmi has started complaining that I have started ignoring her and love Pogo more!!!



                    

No comments:

Post a Comment